Welcome to the #1 Range Rover Forum and Range Rover community dedicated to Range Rover owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Range Rover Forum today!

No glow!

Hi P38 lovers!
This is going to be the first of a series of questions about this car. Don't get me wrong, she's not a basket case, just has a few issues.

First off, because it's so annoying, I can't really use the car; it randomly (apparently) cuts out the glowing process. No glowing light and thus no start. She is a hard starter but I'm used to that. Just takes a little bit more tickling, like glowing it three times before even considering hitting the cranker (when cold, that is). I reckon the previous owner had a bit of a struggle with this as well because the glow relay has been replaced (evidenced by the old one in the box of parts accompanying the P38). I don't really think that had anything to do with the problem though.

Oh, I just spotted a post about transmission lockup. I better get this posted and have a look at that one as that is one of my other issues.

I hope someone has an idea about my no-glow issue! Cheers in advance!

Regards,
Bard

Range Rover Posts