Welcome to the #1 Range Rover Forum and Range Rover community dedicated to Range Rover owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Range Rover Forum today!

Full Size Spare Tire with TPMS

I just bought a 2024 Range Rover Autobiography. It came with donut spare tire (not a full size) and I'd like to swap that out for a full size spare tire. I'd also like to have an integrated TPMS in the full size spare which would be monitored by the vehicle. The tires on the Range Rover are 23" tires. From doing some research, it appears I can buy a used rim/wheel and get a 23" tire all pretty reasonably, but my question is twofold: 1) the 23" full size spare will fit in the space after removing the donut spare, correct? And, 2) how can I get a TPMS added to my new, used, rim/wheel which is then integrated with the existing TPMS on the vehicle?

I've read that perhaps Discount Tire can add the TPMS sensor to the wheel before installing the tire and they can integrate it to the vehicle TPMS. Don't know if this is correct.

Any help would be appreciated.

Range Rover Posts